COMPLETE CNC ENGINEERING SERVICES
The R&D team of MS Machining specializes in CNC engineering services. We are ready to lead you through the most challenging CNC machining manufacturing and parts design barrier with the help of top computer software operated by our highly skilled technicians, CNC machinists, CNC programmers and Engineers. – Our team has extensive experience designing to solve the problem of manufacturability, precision machining, and CNC engineering solutions for prototypes and formal production.
MS Machining has over 90 multi-axis mills and cnc turning engineering centers. We operate these turning centers with complete understanding and give an entire attachment facility of integration during manufacturing. We also have a broad experience in the unique process, including hardening processes, coatings, EDM (electrical discharge machining), surface finishing, heat treatment, deep hole processing, grinding, and welding.
Competitive Advantages of Application and CNC DIRECT Engineering
CNC Application Engineering and CNC Machining Engineering are vital in various CNC machine solutions for parts productions. MS Machining CNC Engineers and cnc machine programmers help you choose suitable conversational cnc programming software, tools, machines, and strategic program processes and provide precision component work holding and Code 5 axis programming or Multi Axis Programming, stabilising your businesses for more amazing success.
- CNC Machine Automation Processes
- Complete Turnkey
- Program Development Process
- Choose Right Machine & Tools
- Part Work holding
- Accessories & Options
Business Field Served by MS Machining
MS Machining has succeeded providing CNC Engineering services beyond numerous industries, including:
CNC ENGINEERING EVALUATION PROCESS
In our CNC automation engineering department, the team inspects every new design profile for detailed manufacturability evaluation and all the issues identified through computers and 3d printed models for production. The design solution for CNC machining operations, processing materials, and surface finishes is inspected by our CNC mechanical engineering department and CNC performance engineering Department to determine whether we provide the best quality or not.
Our CNC engineering department creates documentation on managing material, process quality, and production records to ensure that your machine’s parts and assemblies meet every standard.
CAD MODELING AND CNC CAM PROGRAMMING
The “CAD-CAM” term commonly defines the software used for design and machining or manufacturing with a CNC Machine. MS Machining CNC experts at transforming complex geometries into 3d CAD models with the latest computer design development software. With specialists’ advice and solution, we are always ready to import model files from many CAD software packages using the SolidWorks platform to design, evaluate, test, or produce the most precise CNC machine, 3d models.
Our CNC precision engineering team uses the robust program ESPRIT CAM to take the 5 axis Programming and multi-axis programming procedure and Feature CAM for CNC milling, CNC engineering turning part and turning center programming to a sky-high level. To ensure the highest part accuracy and overall quality of part assembly, material characteristics, tool design, feed rates and speeds, material removal rates, minimum thicknesses, internal cavities, surface finish effects, and the power and delicacy of each machine with VERICUT software.
REVERSE CNC ENGINEERING SERVICES
Over the years, MS Machining provided CNC reverse engineering services and CNC Networking to customers to solve emergencies such as when a precision part broke, and a steel part quickly filled the gap. We quickly identify the cause of failure during the part simulation process and provide the best solution.
3D PRINTED RAPID CNC PROTOTYPING
MS Machining provides two programs for CNC machining 3D printing prototypes and parts. The Poly-jet machine in which we assemble dimensionally precise parts and the second one is FFF, which both are cost-effective options.
OPTIMIZING MASS PRODUCTION OF CNC MACHINED PARTS AND REDUCING COSTS
- Certain modern industrial product design attribute is very costly. Through our design tips, we save your cost and increase efficiency.
- MS machining has a wide variety of raw materials and alternative processes to support the project.
- Features like reliable fillets and internal cavity radii are costly, so we work with the single machining design feature.
- We are willing to find you the best manufacturing solution and design data by avoiding including more manufacturing processes.
- Our CNC machinist is always here to work with you at any stage of your machining project to give you better input.
Steps for Preparing MS CNC Machining Parts
- MS machining uses SolidWorks as CAD modeling and provides the best well-defined parts plan using geometric dimensions and CAD models.
- Part and current revision numbers recognize the flat drawing and CAD models.
- Observe all working materials in manufacturing and plan substitutions if permitted.
- We would specify all the raw materials if delivered by your company, our company, or their designated party supplier.
- We arrange imprecise and certain part tolerance ranges.
- MS Machining sets out all the necessary reports, certifications, and special tests.
- We also highlight if any other process is essential such as heat treating, coating, anodizing, plating, grinding, special surface treatments, and welding.
- We informed you of the article CNC inspection requirements and production part procedures.
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS
- AutoCAD (DWG, DWZ)
- DXF – Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format
- Pro-E or Pro/Engineer (DRW, PRT, XPR)
- GIF – Graphics Interchange Format
- IGES – Initial Graphics Exchange Specification, ANSI file format
- Inventor (IDW, IPT)
- SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDDRW, SLDDRT)
- Catia (CAT Drawing, CAT Part)
- JPG or JPEG – Joint Photographic Experts Group
- PDES – Product Data Exchange using STEP, Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data
- STEP – Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data
- BMP – Bit Mapped Graphics
- PDF – Portable Document Format
- TIFF – Tagged Image File Format
- SAT – 3D ACIS Model File
- SURFCAM (DSN)
- Unigraphics (PRT)
OUR MACHINIST EXPERTISE
We have experienced CNC machinists to deliver high-quality with all projects and market-leading machinery to provide you with quality finished products. A qualified machinist or engineer can program machine automation to produce high-quality products. We have an arsenal of Qualified CNC Engineers and CNC Machinists. They are working with the machines created by top quality brands of the market, including Doosan, Haas, HNK, Hyundai Wia, Kuraki, Mazak, OKK, Okuma, SNK, and Toyoda, which are the ultimate machines in accuracy and creation.