A Brief History of MS Machining
MS Machining— to Deliver a Better CNC MACHINING COMPONENTS!
In 2003, MS Machining, like most machine shops, provided traditional machining services such as turning, drilling, and milling to our customers. We used manual and semi-automatic drilling and milling machines, and lathes to produce parts for our customers. Through accumulation, the company has invested in lathe automation, computer design software, machine system updates, and the use of part template support technology to significantly increase productivity.
The “MS” in the name comes from the abbreviation of “Morning Star”, which stands for Star of Hope, which is also the vision of a better life for our team when the company was first established. Then later, we welcomed the digital computer numerical control machine to add momentum to our future path. This story is very similar to many businesses.
However, our path is very different because of our unparalleled dedication and passion for precision machining as an industry, our determination and creativity to solve any problem, our willingness to take on challenges that no other shop can, our commitment to continually improve ourselves, and our commitment to always invest in the future.MS Machining has evolved into a top-notch precision machining shop.
Our Core Values
This is the formula that MS Machining employees are agree on and always performing.
- Quality: Pride in craft and service
- Integrity: Operate with honesty, truth and honor in all interactions
- Teamwork: Embrace unity and collaboration while working towards a common goal; Encourage mutual contribution and camaraderie
- Innovation: Combine creative thinking with the latest technology
- Commitment: Loyalty to team members, customers, and community
- Respect: Encourage and value everyone in all interactions; Treat others the way we would want to be treated
- Compassion: Demonstrate kindness, appreciation and empathy for one another