Do You Need CNC Machining Services?
MS Machining is a high precision CNC Machining Services with the ability to machine complex metals and new materials.
Ready to provide a free quotes.
COMPLETE CNC ENGINEERING SERVICES / CNC MACHINING SERVICES IN CHINA
The MS Machining R&D team specializes in cnc engineering service, we have highly experienced engineers in China, technicians, and cnc programmers with TOP computer software, we are ready to guide you through the most challenging CNC machining/manufacturing and part design barriers.
They are wide experience and highly skilled at designing for manufacturability, precision machining, and CNC machining engineering solutions for prototypes and formal production. Three huge advantages that separate MS Machining from most machining factory are R&D machining capacity, the professional machining processes, and high-efficiency formal production offered.
We have over 90 multi-axis mills and turning centers. With complete understanding and operation, we fully leverage and coordinate the capability of each facility during manufacturing. We also have wide experience of special processes: thermal hardening processes, coatings, EDM (electrical discharge machining), surface finishing, heat treatment, deep hole processing, grinding, and welding.
The world’s leading brands in many industry field entrust MS Machining to manufacture their tough components and assemblies from begin to finish. We adhere to the integrity of the industry and enforce the strictest confidentiality of all client company information and industrial design data.
CNC ENGINEERING EVALUATION PROCESS
Each new part design profile goes to our CNC engineering department for a detailed manufacturability evaluation and all foreseeable issues are identified through computer models and 3d printed models prior to production.
Our CNC engineering department confirms that the design solution for cnc machining operations, processing materials, and surface finishes will provide the quality, machining efficiency, and overall tolerances required to successfully produce the part.
They create documentation for each part to manage material and process quality, production records, and other necessary records and reports. Inspection protocols ensure that your machined parts and assemblies meet or exceed every standard. Planning includes the testing instruments to be used, the need for in-process inspection, and the appropriate final inspection requirements.
CAD MODELING AND CAM PROGRAMMING
Precision machining and manufacturing begin in the details of the industrial design phase, and we are experts at transforming complex geometries and intricate features into 3D CAD models. With the latest computer design development software, we can transform part concepts with complex geometries and intricate features into 3D CAD models.
MS Machining uses the SolidWorks platform and is able to import model files from many CAD software packages. We are ready to work with you at any stage of the design process to produce the most accurate cnc machine 3D models, evaluate and test the 3D models against your requirements, and provide you with expert advice and solutions.
We use the ESPRIT CAM system for 5-axis and multi-axis programming, and Feature CAM for CNC milling and turning center programming. These powerful programs provide tremendous assistance in simplifying and validating CNC programming, but the expertise of our CNC precision engineering team takes the process to an even higher level.
We integrate all specifications and tolerances of the part assembly, material characteristics, tool design, feed rates and speeds, material removal rates, minimum thicknesses, internal cavities, surface finish effects, and the strengths and weaknesses of each machine to ensure the highest level of part accuracy and overall quality. We perform virtual machining of your parts, simulating each manufacturing step and verifying it with VERICUT software.
CNC REVERSE ENGINEERING SERVICES
MS Machining can reverse engineer machined parts. Over the years, we have helped customers solve emergencies, such as when a mold for a precision cast part broke and a machined steel part quickly filled the gap, allowing the production line to run properly. We evaluate and simulate the part and process, identify the cause of the failure, and provide a solution on demand.
3D PRINTED RAPID CNC PROTOTYPING
MS Machining offers two platforms for cnc machine 3D printing prototypes and parts. the Poly-jet machine produces dimensionally accurate parts and is an excellent choice for concept models. the FFF machine prints durable, functional parts at a lower material cost and is a cost-effective option.
OPTIMIZING MASS PRODUCTION OF CNC MACHINED PARTS AND REDUCING COSTS
- The specific performance requirements of modern industrial products bring with them many design features that increase overall costs. However, here are some design tips to help control costs and increase efficiency.
- Have a range of material and process alternatives available so that MS Machining can select the best raw materials to support the project.
- Try to work with off-the-shelf machine design features; this is especially important when defining corner radii and fillets. Features like non-critical fillets and internal cavity radii can lead to higher costs if special tooling or processes are required.
- Whenever possible, avoid including manufacturing processes in design data. We are willing to find the best manufacturing strategy to meet your goals.
- Remember, CNC Machinist team is willing to work with you at any stage of your machining project to review and guide and provide input.
Steps for Preparing MS CNC Machining Parts
- Provide part plans and CAD models with well-defined features and data. Use geometric dimensions and tolerances on the cnc machine autocad drawing and CAD model whenever possible MS Machining uses SolidWorks as the CAD modeling platform and can be imported from other programs. See the “Supported File Formats” list below.
- Identify flat drawings and CAD models by part name and current revision number.
- Identify all working materials used for manufacturing and provide substitutions where allowed.
- Indicate if your company provides the raw material materials, if they are provided by MS Machining, or if they are provided by a designated third-party supplier.
- Provide expected general and specific part tolerance ranges.
- Specify required quality reports, certifications, and special tests.
- Identify any additional processes required: heat treating, coating, anodizing, plating, grinding, special surface treatments, and welding.
- Inform you of production part approval procedures and first article inspection requirements.
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS:
- AutoCAD (DWG, DWZ)
- DXF – Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format
- Pro-E or Pro/Engineer (DRW, PRT, XPR)
- GIF – Graphics Interchange Format
- IGES – Initial Graphics Exchange Specification, ANSI file format
- Inventor (IDW, IPT)
- SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDDRW, SLDDRT)
- Catia (CAT Drawing, CAT Part)
- JPG or JPEG – Joint Photographic Experts Group
- PDES – Product Data Exchange using STEP, Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data
- STEP – Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data
- BMP – Bit Mapped Graphics
- PDF – Portable Document Format
- TIFF – Tagged Image File Format
- SAT – 3D ACIS Model File
- SURFCAM (DSN)
- Unigraphics (PRT)
The 5-axis platform cuts part geometry and complex shapes unachievable by other machining methods.The 5-axis platform cuts part geometry and complex shapes unachievable by other machining methods